- 2 boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- ~2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed or finely minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 ½ tsp crushed thyme
- 1 ½ tsp crushed rosemary
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Place the lemon juice, garlic, and 1 tbsp olive oil in a medium bowl. Add the salmon fillets to the bowl and marinate for 10-20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil onto the parchment paper or mat.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a small, wide bowl. In a separate, medium bowl, mix together the panko, lemon zest, basil, thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Coat each salmon fillet in egg, then in the panko mixture, then place each fillet on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the top of the salmon fillets and bake for 10-12 minutes, then switch the oven to broil and broil another 2-3 minutes until the top is lightly browned and crispy.